I recently had the pleasure of visiting our beautiful Rushmore Correspondent Lending Services (RCLS) corporate office in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. RCLS is a rather new Rushmore affiliate, opened in 2019. Watch this video to learn more about RCLS.
In a very short time, RCLS has built a stellar reputation as an up-and-coming powerhouse in the correspondent lending industry. RCLS did more than $4 billion worth of business last year, which was a 25% increase from the year before. In keeping with Rushmore’s We are Scrappy core value, this young, burgeoning company has ambition goals for aggressive growth.
RCLS has a team of industry leaders who provide unmatched expertise, service and satisfaction, so I have no doubt they will achieve those goals. RCLS is an invaluable member of the Rushmore family, bringing much-needed diversification to our business, enabling us to be a more versatile company in challenging times.
The New RCLS Corporate Office
I recently commented about work-life balance and returning to the office. I know some workers might be hesitant about going back to the office after two years of working remotely, but the RCLS employees who have been able to experience this place have loved it! And I feel the same way.
As soon as I walked in, I could tell that our effort to upgrade our facilities was paying off. The RCLS office has many enticing features in what we refer to as “Me,” “We,” and “Us” spaces:
- “Me” workspaces include:
- Enhanced workstations, as requested by employees, that provide abundant natural light and views of the open green spaces and water views.
- Ergonomically friendly workstations that can accommodate sitting and standing.
- Private individual workstations to eliminate distractions when focused on projects.
- “We” spaces provide conference rooms with video-conferencing capabilities to enable on-site staff to collaborate with off-site employees and clients. Plus:
- Additional conference space for training opportunities and larger employee gatherings.
- Larger breakroom, also requested by employees, that allows for more seating and co-worker interaction off the main floor.
- “Us” spaces include the upscale business park where the RCLS office is located, which features nearby restaurants and two walking trails to enjoy the scenic landscapes. Plus:
- Soft collaboration areas that allow for meeting with co-workers away from their desks.
- No-distraction areas by removing equipment noise from the floor and creating a centralized copy center.
Investing in Our Workspaces and Employees
This beautiful facility is a shining example of how we’re investing in our employees by providing a state-of-the-art collaborative and inclusive workplace that will foster connection and bring energy to the whole team. Seeing everything this office has to offer makes me proud, and motivated to upgrade all of our spaces to enhance the employee experience for the whole Rushmore team.
To that end, we’re opening the doors to our new Rushmore office in Dallas later this spring and are planning to improve our Irvine and Oklahoma City offices soon after. With these investments in our workplaces and employees, Rushmore is well-positioned for long-term success. Stay tuned for more details from me about coming together to celebrate our shared spaces in the near future.